VERITUFF CPVC is a class apart in the category, is something more than just a hot and cold plumbing system, an initiative of VERITUFF pipes to deliver a world-class plumbing solution.
Chemically known as Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC). This CPVC compound shall meet cell class DP 110-2-3-2 as per IS 15778 and a maximum service temperature up to 93°C.. It is unique combination of highest impact resistance without any loss in pressure bearing capacity / Tensile strength or Vicat softening temperature. This ensures best, trouble-free service and also stands notch above the initial installation issues of cracking/damages due to handling, storage and installation. These Pipes are produced in copper tube size (CTS) from 15 mm (½”) to 50 mm (2”) with two different standard dimensional ratios – SDR-11 and SDR-13.5 (Class 1 & Class 2 respectively as per IS 15778). The fittings are produced as per SDR 11. The Pipes and Fittings in SDR 11 class also complies to ASTM standard.
• Widest range of pipes and fittings from 3/4″ to 2″
• Can withstand max 28.1 bar pressure at 23 0 C & max 8.79 bar at 82 0 C
• UV stabilized and designed for over 50 years life
• Regular lab testing of finished products
• Tested, approved and used in India in the highest number of projects